Essential oils for spring
How to use essential oils for spring cleaning
Hit the refresh button with Purification.
- Put a few drops of Purification® on wool dryer balls to keep laundry smelling sunny.
- Stash Purification-soaked cotton balls at the bottom of garbage cans.
- Diffuse Purification in the car for a springy scent wherever you go.
Deep clean your bathroom with Tea Tree.
- Make a scrub with 1 cup of baking soda, ¼ cup of liquid soap, and 10 drops of Tea Tree. Scrub-a-dub the bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet with a washcloth or scrub brush.
Add a fresh touch to carpets and rugs with Rosemary and Eucalyptus Globulus.
- Add 2 drops each to 1 cup baking soda. Sprinkle over carpets, wait an hour or two, and vacuum up.
Give linens a spring-inspired spritz.
- In a spray bottle, mix 4 ounces of distilled water, 2 ounces of witch hazel, and up to 45 drops of essential oils. Shake and spray on bedding, curtains, or anywhere that needs a lift.
Freshen up your cleaning products.
How to use spring essential oils in your beauty routine
Kick back with German Chamomile and Frankincense.
- Treat yourself to an inspiring soak by adding 10–15 drops of these essential oils to our Bath & Shower Gel Base. Stay tuned for an upcoming blog post for more ways to use essential oils in the bath.
Reveal glowing skin with Manuka and Lavender.
- Apply a drop or two with your daily moisturizer.
Maintain your mane with Jasmine.
- Add a few drops to your favorite hair products or DIY hair mask for nourished, shiny hair and a rich, sultry, floral aroma.
Create a floral perfume.
- Combine 1 drop each of Ylang, Geranium, and Bergamot with 3 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Apply to your wrists and neck for a complex floral fragrance that you can enjoy throughout the day.
- Apply a drop to a cotton ball and apply to spots and blemishes to take advantage of these oils’ cleansing properties.
- To maintain a healthy-looking complexion, make your own DIY Tea Tree face toning serum.
Face down your day with DIY body sprays.
- Use one of our DIY body spray recipes or tweak to create a fragrance that is 100 percent you.
How to use spring oils in your recipes
Elevate your veggies with Vitality oils.
- Steamed carrots, peas, or asparagus pair well with a single drop of Basil Vitality™ or Thyme Vitality™.
Fire up the grill.
- Toss apricots or pineapple with a bit of a neutral vegetable oil and add a drop of Basil Vitality™, then turn up the heat. Serve over a bed of arugula.
Dip into it.
- Mix 1 drop of Parsley Vitality™ with 2 tablespoons tahini. Add it to roasted potatoes, dip artichokes into it, or use it as a salad dressing. Seconds are a must!
6 spring diffuser blends
Crisp and Clear diffuser blend
- 3 drops Purification oil
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Globulus oil
- 1 drop Tea Tree oil
- 1 drop Tangerine oil
Sweet Springtime Renewal diffuser blend
- 3 drops Grapefruit oil
- 3 drops Lavender oil
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang oil
Raindrops on Rosemary diffuser blend
- 3 drops Rosemary oil
- 2 drops Purification oil
- 1 drop Spearmint oil
- 2 drops Tangerine oil
Down to Earth Spring Floral diffuser blend
- 2 drops Manuka oil
- 2 drops Bergamot oil
- 2 drops Frankincense oil
- 2 drops German Chamomile oil
Changing of the Seasons diffuser blend
- 3 drops Lavender oil
- 3 drops Lemon oil
- 3 drops Peppermint oil
Spring Blossom diffuser blend
- 3 drops Eucalyptus Globulus oil
- 2 drop Peppermint oil
- 4 drops Jasmine oil
I'm back! It's time for us to pull out another super valuable oil from your kit and start using it. Hopefully, you've continued to use your other oils and are seeing fantastic results!
Today we are going to get out your bottle of Citrus Fresh. This oil blend is a must-have if you have any of the following: kids, teenagers, pets, trash cans, stinky basements, or dirty laundry. However, if none of these sound like something you need, then you still need this blend. Its basic properties include mental clarity, energizing and purifying!
Combining Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Mandarin oils with a hint of Spearmint, this blend offers an uplifting, refreshing aroma that you can diffuse to transform home, work, and classroom spaces. Using it topically comes with the bonus benefit of the citrus oils working together to tone and smooth the appearance of skin.
- Citrus Fresh™ Vitality™ Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil Supplement
- Citrus Fresh™ Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil
Grab your diffuser for this one. Set it up with 4-6 drops of Citrus Fresh and start diffusing. While it is diffusing, leave the room for about 5 minutes and then come back in. Doesn't that smell fresh & clean? It does, and you can feel wonderful that the beautiful aroma is not full of chemicals! SECRET: See, even though this one is labeled for internal use, it is the same oil as is in the other bottle, and you can diffuse it if you'd like, and I'll bet you'll love it.
THEN TRY THIS: Dilute with any scent-free carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil or grapeseed oil, and wear as a perfume! If you like this, you can mix up any blend in a 5 or 10 ml roller bottle and create your own customized scent.
Home Fragrances with this Spritzer
- Dilute Citrus Fresh essential oil in a 1:1 ratio with your favorite night moisturizer and apply to skin for smoother-looking, more radiant-looking skin. Because some citrus oils can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
- Try diffusing it after cooking to freshen up the air and help eliminate strong odors that linger in your kitchen.
- Diffuse Citrus Fresh in your home, office, or classroom for an aroma that invites positivity and energy.
- Do you have mustiness in your basement or some other enclosed area? Try diffusing it there to freshen up the air.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball or paper towel, and place in the bottom of trash bins or diaper pails.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and stick inside a pair of stinky shoes or gym bag.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and put it in your car air vents to freshen up inside your car (works on any vehicle, actually).
- Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Citrus Fresh. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars.
Try this: Add 10 drops of Citrus Fresh and 10 drops of Peace & Calming to a 10 ml bottle, top off with the scent-free carrier oil of your choice, pop the roller on top and voila, you've made your own all natural perfume!
Remember to exercise caution when using any citrus oils on skin exposed to the sun. I'd recommend not applying this particular blend to your neck area if you are going out in the sun.
You can purchase 10 ml roller bottles on Amazon. Or better yet, recycle your empty 5 and 15 ml oil bottles and purchase roller fitments from Young Living.
- This invigorating and pleasant blend is an ideal addition to water, fruit and vegetable juices, and NingXia Red®. Simply add a drop or two to your 2-oz. serving of NingXia Red for a zip of flavor and freshness.
- Add to other fruity treats for a citrus boost to your indulgences.
- Yes, Citrus Fresh Vitality tastes great, but it also makes a great dietary supplement! Just add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as needed to support general wellness.
- Keep hydrated by giving your daily intake of water a burst of flavor. Infuse your water by adding 2–3 drops to a glass or bottle of water.
- Use Citrus Fresh Vitality in recipes such as fruit salads, salad dressings, and marinades to enhance the flavor.
- Add a couple drops to your favorite Young Living nutritional products and supplements such as Slique Tea, NingXia Zyng, NingXia Red, and Mineral Essence.
- Add 1–2 drops to your water or drinks each day or whenever you're looking for a quick burst of nutrients and flavor.
Did you know August 1st is considered National Friendship Day? What a fun way to celebrate all the loved ones that surround you! One of my favorite ways to show my friends some love is by sharing my oils with them. Check out some of these simple recipes you can easily whip up for your friends…
Star or flag this message so you can refer back to it all month long!
You’ll hear all about…
- Important Announcements
- Upcoming Events
- Featured Products
- Monthly YL Promos
The new Business Essentials Kit is here!
Ready to turn your passion for Young Living products into a successful business venture? Start strong with the Business Essentials Kit - it comes with everything you need to create and grow your essential oils business and it’s available for $29.95.
With this kit, you’ll be able to brainstorm income-producing activities that work for you, craft your YL story, and plan a daily schedule of to-dos that help you meet your goals.
Your kit includes:
RISE booklet: a step-by-step guide with tips, training videos, and worksheets
RISE 90-day planner: a planning calendar for setting and tracking your business goals
RISE to Royal brochure: a guide through the perks that await you at every rank within YL
YL Insights card: a snapshot of how YL Insights can help you manage your business
Silver Bound flyer: a road map for structuring your team for success
90-day trial to MyYL: a must-have for building your business website and sharing YL
Round Up is now Dollar Up!
Did you know? Round Up has upgraded to Dollar Up for the U.S. market! This change gives you the chance to amplify your impact and empower more lives every time you place an order. You can add Dollar Up to your recurring Subscription to automatically donate or check the Dollar Up box on the Order Overview screen! Go here to learn more: https://www.younglivingfoundation.org/dollar-up
UPCOMING EVENTS & CLASSES
Global Raindrop Technique Training
Highland Flats Farm, Idaho, USA
September 10, 2021 - September 12, 2021
9:30 AM-3:00 PM
Young Living is thrilled to announce their first-ever global Raindrop Technique® Training at the Highland Flats Tree Farm and Distillery! This event is open to longtime Raindrop Technique practitioners, licensed massage therapists, and licensed health care professionals wanting to learn Raindrop as developed by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young. This will be a three-day comprehensive training for members wishing to become Raindrop specialists. Space is limited and the deadline to register is Friday, August 27th, so sign up soon. We look forward to seeing you there! Go here to register: https://web.cvent.com/event/9a1b774b-d109-4478-80e1-518c6b4a14d6/regProcessStep1
Did you know that August 20th is National Lemonade Day? Grab your Vitality oils and try this delicious drink to celebrate…
And did you know?
Lemon Vitality: Supports your digestive, immune and respiratory systems.
Lavender Vitality: Supports the cardiovascular and nervous system.
Because our bodies cannot manufacture vitamin C, we can benefit by consuming this powerful antioxidant daily. Conveniently, this one comes in a tablet and a chewable. The tablet is great for adults and older kids that can swallow pills. The chewable could be used for the younger kiddos, especially with the upcoming school year. Each one has their own unique amount of vitamin C - the tablet contains 1440% of the recommended dietary intake of vitamin C per serving and the the chewable contains 170% DV per tablet. The ingredients in Super C play a role in normal immune and circulatory functions, help to strengthen connective tissues, and promote overall health, vitality, and longevity.
Monthly Gifts with Purchase
When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 500 PV!
*Receive the Loyalty Rewards Exclusives when your order is placed through the monthly subscription program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!